2018 Broad Street Run Registration
Make your miles count for more than just your personal victory, but a victory over cancer by running with American Cancer Society’s DetermiNation Team. Raise funds to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays! Team CMMD has been allotted 300 bibs for the DetermiNation team. All registered athletes receive:
• Guaranteed race bib
• An inspiring (and delicious) pre-race dinner to celebrate your accomplishments as a DetermiNator!
• A race-day VIP start and finish tent for you/your family to enjoy with DNation only port-a-potties, cheese steaks, assorted food, water, and more!
• Your registration with Team CMMD is also your registration in the race itself and for the American Cancer Society’s DetermiNation team.
• You will only be charged $30 for your registration today. With successful payment completion you will be directed to set up your fundraising page with Team CMMD and DetermiNation.
• The individual fundraising goal is $500. Each athlete must fully commit to the fundraising goal and enter credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged if your minimum fundraising goal is met by April 15th.
• Your first $500 of fundraising will go to the American Cancer Society to fund important cancer research and programs. Fundraising balances over $500 will support the Team CMMD Foundation. The Team CMMD Foundation provides assistance to local cancer patients with financial obligations, meals, and moral support.
• You will receive a link to purchase race day Team CMMD race day bus seats in early spring 2018.